InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Aachen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Aachen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Aachen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Aachen
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Aachen! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Aachen? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Aachen will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Aachen. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Aachen Posted:
I will not be able to come. Hope to meet you next time. When are you meeting again? Have you have...
Hi all, I know it's abit late to reply this. I have a 8-months old baby girl who's Thai-german-fr...
Hi Rachel! I've heard that ocassionally some movie theaters show movies in original version, for e...
Fellow Spanish in Aachen
Spanish Expats in Aachen share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Aachen exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Aachen, known for ist Carnival flair.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Aachen’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Aachen.
- Use the Expat Guide for Aachen to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Aachen at our Events
Our community in Aachen is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Aachen’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Aachen as well as Spanish in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Aachen!