InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Aarhus
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Aarhus expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Aarhus
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Aarhus
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Aarhus! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Aarhus? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Aarhus will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Aarhus. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Aarhus
Indian Expats in Aarhus share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Aarhus exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Smiles.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Aarhus’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Aarhus.
- Use the Expat Guide for Aarhus to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Aarhus at our Events
Our community in Aarhus is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jen Acacio and Diana Poulsen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Aarhus’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore its Viking heritage sites. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Denmark in Aarhus as well as Indians in Denmark nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Aarhus!