InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Aberdeen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Aberdeen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Aberdeen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Aberdeen
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Aberdeen! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Aberdeen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Aberdeen Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Aberdeen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Aberdeen Posted:
Oi Fabrício, Eu tinha achado o grupo no FB qdo mudei pra cá! Já te adicionei tb. Vamos marcar...
Fellow Brazilians in Aberdeen
Brazilian Expats in Aberdeen help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Aberdeen are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Silver City with the Golden Sands".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Aberdeen’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Aberdeen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Aberdeen to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Aberdeen at our Events
Our Aberdeen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Casey Palmer and Irina Romanenko, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Aberdeen’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in Aberdeen and generally Brazilians in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Aberdeen!