InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Aberdeen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Aberdeen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Aberdeen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Aberdeen
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Aberdeen! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Aberdeen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Aberdeen F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Aberdeen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Aberdeen
Portuguese Expats in Aberdeen help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Aberdeen are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Silver City with the Golden Sands".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Aberdeen’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Aberdeen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Aberdeen to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Aberdeen at our Events
Our Aberdeen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Casey Palmer and Irina Romanenko, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Aberdeen’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in Aberdeen and generally Portuguese in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Aberdeen!