InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Aberdeen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Aberdeen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Aberdeen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Aberdeen
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Aberdeen! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Aberdeen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Aberdeen F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Aberdeen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Aberdeen Posted:
Good luck! I am still looking for one and it has been almost 2 weeks that I arrived here...
Fellow Spanish in Aberdeen
Spanish Expats in Aberdeen help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Aberdeen are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Silver City with the Golden Sands".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Aberdeen’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Aberdeen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Aberdeen to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Aberdeen at our Events
Our Aberdeen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Irina Romanenko and Casey Palmer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Aberdeen’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in Aberdeen and generally Spanish in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Aberdeen!