Living in Abidjan | from Poland
"I use InterNations mainly for business and made some very valuable expat contacts here in Abidjan."
Living in Abidjan | from Finland
"Settling as an expat woman in Abidjan wasn't easy in the beginning. Until a friend invited me to InterNations..."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Abidjan
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Abidjan expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Abidjan
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Abidjan
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Abidjan! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Abidjan? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Abidjan will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Abidjan. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Abidjan
Swedish Expats in Abidjan share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Abidjan exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Manhattan Of The Tropics".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Abidjan’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Abidjan.
- Use the Expat Guide for Abidjan to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Abidjan at our Events
Our community in Abidjan is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jean Miguel DARDE and Serena Seibel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Abidjan’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the coastal lagoons around the de facto capital. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ivory Coast in Abidjan as well as Swedish in Ivory Coast nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Abidjan!