Living in Abidjan | from Poland
"I use InterNations mainly for business and made some very valuable expat contacts here in Abidjan."
Living in Abidjan | from Finland
"Settling as an expat woman in Abidjan wasn't easy in the beginning. Until a friend invited me to InterNations..."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Abidjan
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Abidjan expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Abidjan
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Abidjan
Grüezi to all Swiss in Abidjan! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Abidjan? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Abidjan will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Abidjan. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Abidjan Posted:
Hi Eric I highly recommend Hotel Mont Korhogo (simple room for around 25 000CFA) and restaurant ...
hey daniel Friday and Saturday evening @ Havana Club, Zone 4 Lucia
Great! Thanks all, and see you tomorrow!
Fellow Swiss in Abidjan
Swiss Expats in Abidjan share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Abidjan exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Manhattan Of The Tropics".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Abidjan’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Abidjan.
- Use the Expat Guide for Abidjan to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Abidjan at our Events
Our community in Abidjan is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jean Miguel DARDE and Serena Seibel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Abidjan’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the coastal lagoons around the de facto capital. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ivory Coast in Abidjan as well as Swiss in Ivory Coast nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Abidjan!