Living in Abuja | from Denmark
"What I really like about InterNations? It's the quality of its members - truly global-minded people willing to help!"
Living in Abuja | from Austria
"With InterNations I got to know some very nice Austrian and French women here in Abuja. We've gradually become very good friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Abuja
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Abuja expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Abuja
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Abuja
Servus to all Austrians in Abuja! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Abuja? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Abuja will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Abuja. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Abuja
Austrian Expats in Abuja share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Abuja exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Federal Capital Territory".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Abuja’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Abuja.
- Use the Expat Guide for Abuja to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Abuja at our Events
Our community in Abuja is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Amarachi Igboegwu, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Abuja’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove, dedicated to the river goddess Oshun. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Nigeria in Abuja as well as Austrians in Nigeria nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Abuja!