Living in Accra | from USA
"Sharing expat experiences about Accra and the way of life in Ghana was really helpful to me. Thanks to InterNations!"
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Accra | from Finland
"Finding work in Ghana is not easy for an expat woman. InterNations members helped me get involved in a charity project."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Accra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Accra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Accra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Accra
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Accra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Accra? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Accra will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Accra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Accra Posted:
As far as I know, you can reserve the books from Syris Bookstore located on the second floor of Mar...
THANKS. EXACTLY WHAT I NEED NOW!
Fellow Chinese in Accra
Chinese Expats in Accra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Accra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Ghanaian metropolis district.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Accra’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Accra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Accra to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Accra at our Events
Our community in Accra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Dela-Amanda Gadzekpo and Margarita Ksenia Tarabrina, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Accra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the rainforest canopy walk in Kakum National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ghana in Accra as well as Chinese in Ghana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Accra!