Living in Accra | from USA
"Sharing expat experiences about Accra and the way of life in Ghana was really helpful to me. Thanks to InterNations!"
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Accra | from Finland
"Finding work in Ghana is not easy for an expat woman. InterNations members helped me get involved in a charity project."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Accra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Accra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Accra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Accra
Bienvenue to all French in Accra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Accra? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Accra will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Accra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Accra
French Expats in Accra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Accra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Ghanaian metropolis district.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Accra’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Accra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Accra to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Accra at our Events
Our community in Accra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Dela-Amanda Gadzekpo and Margarita Brenya, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Accra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the rainforest canopy walk in Kakum National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ghana in Accra as well as French in Ghana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Accra!