Living in Accra | from USA
"Sharing expat experiences about Accra and the way of life in Ghana was really helpful to me. Thanks to InterNations!"
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Accra | from Finland
"Finding work in Ghana is not easy for an expat woman. InterNations members helped me get involved in a charity project."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Accra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Accra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Accra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Accra
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Accra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Accra? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Accra will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Accra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Accra
Swedish Expats in Accra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Accra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Ghanaian metropolis district.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Accra’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Accra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Accra to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Accra at our Events
Our community in Accra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Margarita Brenya and Dela-Amanda Gadzekpo, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Accra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the rainforest canopy walk in Kakum National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ghana in Accra as well as Swedish in Ghana nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Accra!