Living in Addis Ababa | from Great Britain
"We were urgently looking for an English-speaking doctor in Addis Ababa - a fellow expat then gave us a recommendation via InterNations."
Living in Addis Ababa | from Spain
"Expat living here in Ethiopia is hard sometimes, particularly as a woman. The introduction to InterNations made my life a lot easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Addis Ababa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Addis Ababa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Addis Ababa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Addis Ababa
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Addis Ababa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Addis Ababa? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Addis Ababa will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Addis Ababa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Addis Ababa
Argentinian Expats in Addis Ababa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Addis Ababa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "New Flower Of Ethopia".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Addis Ababa’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Addis Ababa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Addis Ababa to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Addis Ababa at our Events
Our community in Addis Ababa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Arabella Stewart and Astrid Evrensel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Addis Ababa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the largest outdoor market in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ethiopia in Addis Ababa as well as Argentinians in Ethiopia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Addis Ababa!