Living in Addis Ababa | from Great Britain
"We were urgently looking for an English-speaking doctor in Addis Ababa - a fellow expat then gave us a recommendation via InterNations."
Living in Addis Ababa | from Spain
"Expat living here in Ethiopia is hard sometimes, particularly as a woman. The introduction to InterNations made my life a lot easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Addis Ababa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Addis Ababa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Addis Ababa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Addis Ababa
Welcome to all Australians in Addis Ababa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Addis Ababa? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Addis Ababa will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Addis Ababa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Addis Ababa
Australian Expats in Addis Ababa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Addis Ababa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "New Flower Of Ethopia".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Addis Ababa’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Addis Ababa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Addis Ababa to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Addis Ababa at our Events
Our community in Addis Ababa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Addis Ababa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the largest outdoor market in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ethiopia in Addis Ababa as well as Australians in Ethiopia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Addis Ababa!