Living in Addis Ababa | from Great Britain
"We were urgently looking for an English-speaking doctor in Addis Ababa - a fellow expat then gave us a recommendation via InterNations."
Living in Addis Ababa | from Spain
"Expat living here in Ethiopia is hard sometimes, particularly as a woman. The introduction to InterNations made my life a lot easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Addis Ababa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Addis Ababa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Addis Ababa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Addis Ababa
Fáilte to all Irish in Addis Ababa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Addis Ababa? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Addis Ababa will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Addis Ababa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Addis Ababa Posted:
Hi Ulrike, am I too late? I am selling my house contents. Email me to: email@example.com if I am n...
Mercy I would be very interested in joining the Entoto group. Would you be able to put me in to...
Lade I would love to play tennis with you. I am staying at the hilton so we could play there. ...
Fellow Irish in Addis Ababa
Irish Expats in Addis Ababa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Addis Ababa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "New Flower Of Ethopia".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Addis Ababa’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Addis Ababa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Addis Ababa to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Addis Ababa at our Events
Our community in Addis Ababa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Astrid Evrensel and Arabella Stewart, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Addis Ababa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the largest outdoor market in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ethiopia in Addis Ababa as well as Irish in Ethiopia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Addis Ababa!