Living in Addis Ababa | from Great Britain
"We were urgently looking for an English-speaking doctor in Addis Ababa - a fellow expat then gave us a recommendation via InterNations."
Living in Addis Ababa | from Spain
"Expat living here in Ethiopia is hard sometimes, particularly as a woman. The introduction to InterNations made my life a lot easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Addis Ababa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Addis Ababa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Addis Ababa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Addis Ababa
Grüezi to all Swiss in Addis Ababa! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Addis Ababa? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Addis Ababa will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Addis Ababa. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Addis Ababa Posted:
Hello Ecaterina Sounds like a good Idea. We are also moving to Addis in the future and I was think...
Hi there My husband is looking for local: * mechanical engineer with 5 years experience and appr...
Hello Silke, Is that two bedrooms, living room, a third office room? How many toilets? Kitchen?...
Hi Vali, Costs to buy the same car would be around USD 12-13,000. If you are going to work for ...
Hi Kola, Good luck for your search. The "incredible" agent should be more tolerant of justified ...
Fellow Swiss in Addis Ababa
Swiss Expats in Addis Ababa share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Addis Ababa exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "New Flower Of Ethopia".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Addis Ababa’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Addis Ababa.
- Use the Expat Guide for Addis Ababa to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Addis Ababa at our Events
Our community in Addis Ababa is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Arabella Stewart and Astrid Evrensel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Addis Ababa’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the largest outdoor market in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ethiopia in Addis Ababa as well as Swiss in Ethiopia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Addis Ababa!