InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Adelaide
Willkommen to all Germans in Adelaide! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Adelaide? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Adelaide Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Adelaide. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Adelaide
German Expats in Adelaide help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Adelaide are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "City of Churches".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Adelaide’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Adelaide.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Adelaide to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Adelaide at our Events
Our Adelaide community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Meagan Lowenberg, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Adelaide’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Adelaide and generally Germans in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Adelaide!