InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Adelaide
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Adelaide! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Adelaide? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Adelaide Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Adelaide. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Adelaide
Indian Expats in Adelaide help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Adelaide are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "City of Churches".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Adelaide’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Adelaide.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Adelaide to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Adelaide at our Events
Our Adelaide community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Meagan Lowenberg, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Adelaide’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Adelaide and generally Indians in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Adelaide!