InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Adelaide
Witajcie to all Polish in Adelaide! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Adelaide? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Adelaide Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Adelaide. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Adelaide
Polish Expats in Adelaide help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Adelaide are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "City of Churches".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Adelaide’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Adelaide.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Adelaide to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Adelaide at our Events
Our Adelaide community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Angel Kok and Meagan Lowenberg, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Adelaide’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Adelaide and generally Polish in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Adelaide!