InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Adelaide
Grüezi to all Swiss in Adelaide! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Adelaide? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Adelaide ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Adelaide. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Adelaide
Swiss Expats in Adelaide help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Adelaide are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "City of Churches".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Adelaide’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Adelaide.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Adelaide to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Adelaide at our Events
Our Adelaide community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Meagan Lowenberg, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Adelaide’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Adelaide and generally Swiss in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Adelaide!