Living in Albania | from France
"Moving to Tirana was much more seamless when I knew that InterNations would provide me with a fantastic network of expats."
Living in Albania | from Brazil
"InterNations has helped me meet other South American expat women in Tirana."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Albania
- Join our community and get to know members of Albania’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Albanian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Tirana, Shkodër and many other regions
Meet French Expatriates in Albania!
InterNations – Connecting French living in Albania
Are you looking for fellow French in Albania? Do you need advice and tips from your French countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other French expats to discover attractions like Dajti Mountain together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Albania or still residing at home in France to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Albania provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of French expats in Albania, planting their roots across France - from Burgundy, over Normandy to Provence.
Fellow French in Albania
Receive Information and Tips about Albania from French Expats
Obviously, expat life in Albania is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with French compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Albanian culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other French in Albania, living in Tirana, Durrës, Shkodër and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of French in Tirana.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your French mother tongue, finding out where to shop for French food or chatting about FC Bordeaux's latest match, join the Albanian InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from France or French-speaking expats in Albania.
- Receive and share advice in our Albania Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage in Tirana.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Albania to find institutions like the local Institut Français or the nearest French embassy.
From the vicinity of Ohrid Lake to the Adriatic coastline, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly French expats in Albania.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow French in Albania
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Albania. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Albanian tavë kosi, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Tirana’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit Butrint and other impressive landmarks across Albania.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Franceand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Bienvenue from our French living in Albania!