Living in Alexandria | from Canada
"The Alexandria community is like a big expat family, everyone is willing to help. This made us feel comfortable in Egypt very quickly."
Living in Alexandria | from France
"Via the InterNations forum we've finally managed to find a French-speaking domestic help here in Alexandria. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Alexandria
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Alexandria expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Alexandria
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Alexandria
Servus to all Austrians in Alexandria! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Alexandria? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Alexandria will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Alexandria. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Alexandria
Austrian Expats in Alexandria share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Alexandria exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Mediterranean".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Alexandria’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Alexandria.
- Use the Expat Guide for Alexandria to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Alexandria at our Events
Our community in Alexandria is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Alexandria’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the pyramids at Gizeh. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Egypt in Alexandria as well as Austrians in Egypt nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Alexandria!