Living in Alexandria | from Canada
"The Alexandria community is like a big expat family, everyone is willing to help. This made us feel comfortable in Egypt very quickly."
Living in Alexandria | from France
"Via the InterNations forum we've finally managed to find a French-speaking domestic help here in Alexandria. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Alexandria
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Alexandria expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Alexandria
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Alexandria
Welkom to all Dutch in Alexandria! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Alexandria? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Alexandria will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Alexandria. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Alexandria
Dutch Expats in Alexandria share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Alexandria exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Mediterranean".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Alexandria’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Alexandria.
- Use the Expat Guide for Alexandria to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Alexandria at our Events
Our community in Alexandria is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Alexandria’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the pyramids at Gizeh. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Egypt in Alexandria as well as Dutch in Egypt nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Alexandria!