Living in Alexandria | from Canada
"The Alexandria community is like a big expat family, everyone is willing to help. This made us feel comfortable in Egypt very quickly."
Living in Alexandria | from France
"Via the InterNations forum we've finally managed to find a French-speaking domestic help here in Alexandria. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Alexandria
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Alexandria expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Alexandria
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Alexandria
Willkommen to all Germans in Alexandria! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Alexandria? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Alexandria will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Alexandria. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Alexandria
German Expats in Alexandria share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Alexandria exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Mediterranean".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Alexandria’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Alexandria.
- Use the Expat Guide for Alexandria to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Alexandria at our Events
Our community in Alexandria is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Alexandria’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the pyramids at Gizeh. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Egypt in Alexandria as well as Germans in Egypt nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Alexandria!