Living in Algeria | from Great Britain
"We had problems to find the right school for our kids (6 and 9 years old). Talking to fellow expats on InterNations was a great help!"
Living in Algeria | from USA
"Through InterNations we've met a couple of friendly expat families in Algiers - it's a great platform to share experiences abroad!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Algeria
- Join our community and get to know members of Algeria’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Algerian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Algiers, Constantine and many other regions
Meet Irish Expatriates in Algeria!
InterNations – Uniting Irish living in Algeria
Would you like to get in touch with other Irish in Algeria? Are you in need of help and advice from your Irish compatriots? Or would you like to join other Irish expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the Roman ruins at Timgad?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Algeria or are still living in Ireland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Algeria offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Irish expats in Algeria, coming from all over Ireland - from Connacht over Leinster to Munster.
Fellow Irish in Algeria
Find tips and advice on Algeria from Irish Expats
Of course, expat living in Algeria is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Irish is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Algerian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Irish in Algeria, residing in Algiers, Oran, Constantine and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Irish in Algiers.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Irish native language, discover where to shop for Irish food or discuss the Kerry G.A.A.'s latest match, become a member of the Algerian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Ireland or English-speaking expatriates in Algeria.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Algeria Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a English-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy Irish-style white and black pudding in Algiers.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Algeria to get information on the local St Patrick's Society or the nearest Irish consulate.
From the cities along the Mediterranean to the Saharan Atlas, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Irish expats in Algeria.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Irish in Algeria
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Algeria. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Algerian couscous, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Algiers’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the Tassilli-National Park as well as other beautiful landmarks in Algeria.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Ireland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Fáilte from our Irish living in Algeria!