Living in Algiers | from Great Britain
"We had problems to find the right school for our kids (6 and 9 years old). Talking to fellow expats on InterNations was a great help!"
Living in Algiers | from USA
"Through InterNations we've met a couple of friendly expat families in Algiers - it's a great platform to share experiences abroad!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Algiers
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Algiers expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Algiers
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Algiers
Welcome to all Australians in Algiers! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Algiers? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Algiers will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Algiers. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Algiers Posted:
Thanks! Djamel! Enjoy the tea and cakes for me!! I wish I had some now, your cakes muct be very goo...
Fellow Australians in Algiers
Australian Expats in Algiers share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Algiers exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Four Islands".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Algiers’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Algiers.
- Use the Expat Guide for Algiers to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Algiers at our Events
Our community in Algiers is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Algiers’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the Roman ruins at Timgad. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Algeria in Algiers as well as Australians in Algeria nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Algiers!