Living in Algiers | from Great Britain
"We had problems to find the right school for our kids (6 and 9 years old). Talking to fellow expats on InterNations was a great help!"
Living in Algiers | from USA
"Through InterNations we've met a couple of friendly expat families in Algiers - it's a great platform to share experiences abroad!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Algiers
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Algiers expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Algiers
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Algiers
Welcome to all Canadians in Algiers! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Algiers? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Algiers will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Algiers. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Algiers Posted:
I am fluent in english (native) Canadian and was wondering if there were any job oppurtunities in A...
Hi Your website is in French, which is too difficult for me to read. The information I'm looki...
Fellow Canadians in Algiers
Canadian Expats in Algiers share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Algiers exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Four Islands".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Algiers’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Algiers.
- Use the Expat Guide for Algiers to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Algiers at our Events
Our community in Algiers is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Algiers’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the Roman ruins at Timgad. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Algeria in Algiers as well as Canadians in Algeria nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Algiers!