Living in Algiers | from Great Britain
"We had problems to find the right school for our kids (6 and 9 years old). Talking to fellow expats on InterNations was a great help!"
Living in Algiers | from USA
"Through InterNations we've met a couple of friendly expat families in Algiers - it's a great platform to share experiences abroad!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Algiers
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Algiers expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Algiers
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Algiers
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Algiers! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Algiers? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Algiers will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Algiers. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Algiers
Indian Expats in Algiers share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Algiers exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Four Islands".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Algiers’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Algiers.
- Use the Expat Guide for Algiers to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Algiers at our Events
Our community in Algiers is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Algiers’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the Roman ruins at Timgad. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Algeria in Algiers as well as Indians in Algeria nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Algiers!