Living in Algiers | from Great Britain
"We had problems to find the right school for our kids (6 and 9 years old). Talking to fellow expats on InterNations was a great help!"
Living in Algiers | from USA
"Through InterNations we've met a couple of friendly expat families in Algiers - it's a great platform to share experiences abroad!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Algiers
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Algiers expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Algiers
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Algiers
Fáilte to all Irish in Algiers! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Algiers? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Algiers will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Algiers. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Algiers
Irish Expats in Algiers share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Algiers exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Four Islands".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Algiers’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Algiers.
- Use the Expat Guide for Algiers to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Algiers at our Events
Our community in Algiers is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Algiers’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Roman ruins at Timgad. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Algeria in Algiers as well as Irish in Algeria nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Algiers!