Living in Almaty | from Italy
"At first, my wife didn't have a job when we moved to Kazakhstan. Through InterNations she's now found a new occupation. "
Living in Almaty | from USA
"We came to Almaty 7 months ago, and in the beginning it was hard to get in touch with other people. But then we were invited to InterNations!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Almaty
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Almaty expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Almaty
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Almaty
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Almaty! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Almaty? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Almaty will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Almaty. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Almaty Posted:
I will go for sure if they show new realeased movies. All the movies they showed were from previous...
Another important question, where will the tournament takes place?? Thanks
Hola Ruben! Soy de Argentina y estoy viviendo en Almaty. Precisamente este jueves, con dos amigos e...
Michael, my first idea was to go to Almaty Lake, but then we decided to join Gulnar this saturday. ...
Hello everyone, I do not know if you are still playing, If so, I would like to join you. And if you...
Thanks Alex, I've heard about it, and I was told that the food is not so tasty and expensive, but I...
Fellow Argentinians in Almaty
Argentinian Expats in Almaty share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Almaty exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Apple Orchard".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Almaty’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Almaty.
- Use the Expat Guide for Almaty to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Almaty at our Events
Our community in Almaty is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Denis Van den Weghe and Giuliana Caruso, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Almaty’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Caspian Baisin. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kazakhstan in Almaty as well as Argentinians in Kazakhstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Almaty!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in Kazakhstan
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: