Living in Amman | from Australia
"I am rather new to InterNations (registered just about three months ago). My first impression is very positive!"
Living in Amman | from Sweden
"I joined InterNations two months before my relocation to Jordan and received very good tips about expat life in Amman."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Amman
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amman expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amman
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Amman
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Amman! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Amman? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Amman will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amman. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Amman
Argentinian Expats in Amman share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Amman exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Seven Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amman’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Amman.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amman to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Amman at our Events
Our community in Amman is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabriela Roschinsky, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amman’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Jabal al-Qal'a, in the centre of both ancient and modern Amman. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Jordan in Amman as well as Argentinians in Jordan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Amman!