Living in Amman | from Australia
"I am rather new to InterNations (registered just about three months ago). My first impression is very positive!"
Living in Amman | from Sweden
"I joined InterNations two months before my relocation to Jordan and received very good tips about expat life in Amman."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Amman
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amman expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amman
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Amman
Willkommen to all Germans in Amman! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Amman? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Amman will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amman. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Amman
German Expats in Amman share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Amman exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Seven Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amman’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Amman.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amman to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Amman at our Events
Our community in Amman is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabriela Roschinsky, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amman’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the Jabal al-Qal'a, in the centre of both ancient and modern Amman. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Jordan in Amman as well as Germans in Jordan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Amman!