Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Amsterdam
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Amsterdam
Argentinian Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Elsbeth Beerepoot and Stephanie Blanc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as Argentinians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: