Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Amsterdam
Servus to all Austrians in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Amsterdam Posted:
http://www.gdyhousing.com/ they are specialized on expats in NL. They also help you with all the p...
of course I meant: living and not leaving! Sorry for the spelling!
Hi Radboud, I will join Philips in June (strategy team) and would therefore be interested in your a...
I am also interested in more details! Thank you and best regards, Pia
Hello Michal, Maybe I can help you with your health care concerns. As you are an US citizen you ...
Hi everyone, just joined internations a few days ago and obviously the 4th Sept gathering would...
Fellow Austrians in Amsterdam
Austrian Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Elsbeth Beerepoot and Stephanie Blanc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as Austrians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: