Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Amsterdam
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Amsterdam Posted:
hi stephanie, im interested to be attendant by any event that you 'll organize in the future. S...
Hi Amirah and Bodgan, Depends of where you live. In Leiden there is the Leiden University and ov...
Hi Andrea, I've just sent you my resume. I've worked for Delta in the past, well, one event last...
Hi Zeynep, I am current looking for an apartment in Amsterdam as well. I found a great estate a...
Hi Liz, I am current looking for ana apartment in Amsterdam as well. I found a great estate age...
Hi Magdalena, I am current looking for ana apartment in Amsterdam as well. I found a great esta...
Fellow Brazilians in Amsterdam
Brazilian Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Elsbeth Beerepoot and Stephanie Blanc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as Brazilians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Brazilian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: