Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Amsterdam
Welcome to all British in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
British Expats in Amsterdam Posted:
Please could you send me the pictures and location: email@example.com Thanks Claire
Please can you send me your email address as my friend Senem would like to contact regarding babysi...
Alex - do you know if there are any such sights in English? Thanks! Claire
Hi Chau-Jean, If you are still looking, I have a 3 bedroom (4 is also possible) fully furnished ...
Hiya, Could you provides details on the cost Thanks Honey
Hi Esmiralda, Thank you for letting me know, I am not looking for a long term rent just yet so I...
Fellow British in Amsterdam
British Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Stephanie Blanc and Elsbeth Beerepoot, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as British in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
British Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: