Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Amsterdam
Welcome to all Canadians in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Amsterdam Posted:
I'm living near the VU (south of Amsterdam Zuid train station) with a fully furnished 35 sq metre a...
I used this site to find an apartment. I found it quite good. You can look at listings geographic...
Dear Esther, I would be interested in learning more on this position. Patrick Lamoureux
Hello Lisa, I am in the same boat as you. You should try Lush and the Body Shop..they are the Eng...
Sounds good. I put us down for three with the expectation that at least 1 more person will want to ...
Hi Kaajal, I'll be visiting AMS on Feb 27 for one week. I'm from Hong Kong and am working in hotel ...
Fellow Canadians in Amsterdam
Canadian Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Stephanie Blanc and Elsbeth Beerepoot, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as Canadians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: