Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Amsterdam
Bienvenue to all French in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
French Expats in Amsterdam Posted:
Dear Kristina, I am a young professional, with 2 years of Brand Management experience at COLGATE...
ahahahah I hope i won't be invited to one of those otherwise i'm going to laugh all dinner long! ...
Welcome guys !! Let us know when you arrive ! it would be a pleasure to take a drink and show you s...
:) Probably Or maybe it's true, and then i can say (as every woman love to) "yeah...but i'm differ...
Ahahah I admit i have lots of fun reading your blog Spencer! I need to get to Palladium now for a...
Fellow French in Amsterdam
French Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Elsbeth Beerepoot and Stephanie Blanc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as French in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
French Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: