Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Amsterdam
Benvenuti to all Italians in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Amsterdam
Italian Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Stephanie Blanc and Elsbeth Beerepoot, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as Italians in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Italian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: