Living in Amsterdam | from India
"At the InterNations events here in Amsterdam, I've come to know so many friendly expats. Both Indians and expatriates from other countries. "
Living in Amsterdam | from Argentina
"For my little daughter I've been looking for a good language teacher who also speaks Spanish. I've finally found him on InterNations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Amsterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Amsterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Amsterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Amsterdam
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Amsterdam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Amsterdam? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Amsterdam will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Amsterdam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Amsterdam Posted:
In this day and age when everyone has traveled all over the world, the idea of "national cuisine" s...
Hello ! We are two girls looking for an appartement In Amsterdam ! How much is the rent ? And how ...
hey daniel! Im very interested in renting one of the rooms in your apartment if its possible? ...
www.unlimitedhealth.nl is one of the best places for healthy supplements.
Please contact me if you are interested in a nice, quiet bedroom/livingroom ensuite in a shared fla...
I love Quiz nights! And the social drinking too of course... If the team has a spot available, ...
Fellow Swedish in Amsterdam
Swedish Expats in Amsterdam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Amsterdam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Amsterdam’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Amsterdam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Amsterdam to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Amsterdam at our Events
Our community in Amsterdam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Stephanie Blanc and Elsbeth Beerepoot, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Amsterdam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Amsterdam as well as Swedish in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Amsterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Swedish Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: