Living in Ankara | from Austria
"The InterNations expat community in Ankara is truly international: Next to fellow Austrians I've made good contacts and friends from all over the world."
Living in Ankara | from Canada
"Fellow expats in Ankara helped us to find an English-speaking nanny for our 2-year old daughter. We are very happy with her!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Ankara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ankara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ankara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Ankara
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Ankara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Ankara? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Ankara will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ankara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Ankara
Argentinian Expats in Ankara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Ankara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Heart Of Turkey".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Ankara’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Ankara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Ankara to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Ankara at our Events
Our community in Ankara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Basel Tarazi and Tugce Akcay, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Ankara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Ankara as well as Argentinians in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Ankara!