Living in Ankara | from Austria
"The InterNations expat community in Ankara is truly international: Next to fellow Austrians I've made good contacts and friends from all over the world."
Living in Ankara | from Canada
"Fellow expats in Ankara helped us to find an English-speaking nanny for our 2-year old daughter. We are very happy with her!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Ankara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ankara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ankara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Ankara
Welcome to all British in Ankara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Ankara? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Ankara will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ankara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Ankara
British Expats in Ankara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Ankara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Heart Of Turkey".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Ankara’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Ankara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Ankara to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Ankara at our Events
Our community in Ankara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tugce Akcay and Basel Tarazi, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Ankara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Ankara as well as British in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Ankara!