Living in Ankara | from Austria
"The InterNations expat community in Ankara is truly international: Next to fellow Austrians I've made good contacts and friends from all over the world."
Living in Ankara | from Canada
"Fellow expats in Ankara helped us to find an English-speaking nanny for our 2-year old daughter. We are very happy with her!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Ankara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ankara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ankara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Ankara
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Ankara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Ankara? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Ankara will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ankara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Ankara Posted:
i am from china. please contact me
in real the hipermarket in bilkent,there is a section selling such stuff
email@example.com,she is an amazing instructor of english
Fellow Chinese in Ankara
Chinese Expats in Ankara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Ankara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Heart Of Turkey".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Ankara’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Ankara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Ankara to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Ankara at our Events
Our community in Ankara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tugce Akcay and Basel Tarazi, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Ankara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Ankara as well as Chinese in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Ankara!