Living in Ankara | from Austria
"The InterNations expat community in Ankara is truly international: Next to fellow Austrians I've made good contacts and friends from all over the world."
Living in Ankara | from Canada
"Fellow expats in Ankara helped us to find an English-speaking nanny for our 2-year old daughter. We are very happy with her!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Ankara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ankara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ankara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Ankara
Willkommen to all Germans in Ankara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Ankara? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Ankara will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ankara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Ankara
German Expats in Ankara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Ankara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Heart Of Turkey".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Ankara’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Ankara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Ankara to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Ankara at our Events
Our community in Ankara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Basel Tarazi and Tugce Akcay, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Ankara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Ankara as well as Germans in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Ankara!