Living in Ankara | from Austria
"The InterNations expat community in Ankara is truly international: Next to fellow Austrians I've made good contacts and friends from all over the world."
Living in Ankara | from Canada
"Fellow expats in Ankara helped us to find an English-speaking nanny for our 2-year old daughter. We are very happy with her!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Ankara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ankara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ankara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Ankara
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Ankara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Ankara? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Ankara will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ankara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Ankara Posted:
Mr.Ercan i have the same goal... I want to develope my italian also/...What can i do ???
hello, I can help you in this way, I have a pal who studies Indian language faculty in Ankara unive...
does she speak English?
Apply to (Tüketici Hakem Heyeti) (arbitration committee for consumer problems) at state ministry o...
Fellow Russians in Ankara
Russian Expats in Ankara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Ankara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Heart Of Turkey".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Ankara’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Ankara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Ankara to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Ankara at our Events
Our community in Ankara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Basel Tarazi and Tugce Akcay, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Ankara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Ankara as well as Russians in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Ankara!