Living in Antwerp | from Colombia
"With the help of InterNations members we've found a good real estate agent. Now we live in a very nice house on the outskirts of Antwerp."
Living in Antwerp | from USA
"I've been looking for other Americans women in Antwerp. InterNations unites them all - some have become very close friends by now."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Antwerp
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Antwerp expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Antwerp
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Antwerp
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Antwerp! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Antwerp? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Antwerp will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Antwerp. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Antwerp Posted:
Hola nils, que tal? Mi idioma nativo es español, sirve para el trabajo? Espero tu respuesta y te p...
Hi elisha, how are you? I'm an Spanish speaking person. You could send me an email and we could tal...
Fellow Argentinians in Antwerp
Argentinian Expats in Antwerp share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Antwerp exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The municipality on the river Scheldt.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Antwerp’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Antwerp.
- Use the Expat Guide for Antwerp to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Antwerp at our Events
Our community in Antwerp is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rachele An and Caterina Dauvergne, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Antwerp’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Antwerp as well as Argentinians in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Antwerp!