Living in Antwerp | from Colombia
"With the help of InterNations members we've found a good real estate agent. Now we live in a very nice house on the outskirts of Antwerp."
Living in Antwerp | from USA
"I've been looking for other Americans women in Antwerp. InterNations unites them all - some have become very close friends by now."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Antwerp
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Antwerp expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Antwerp
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Antwerp
Welcome to all Australians in Antwerp! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Antwerp? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Antwerp will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Antwerp. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Antwerp
Australian Expats in Antwerp share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Antwerp exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The municipality on the river Scheldt.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Antwerp’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Antwerp.
- Use the Expat Guide for Antwerp to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Antwerp at our Events
Our community in Antwerp is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Luis Zapata and Rachele Antonucci, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Antwerp’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Antwerp as well as Australians in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Antwerp!