Peter B. Krehmer
Living in Armenia | from Switzerland
"Using the InterNations network in Yerevan helped us find a French speaking au pair for our children."
Living in Armenia | from Great Britain
"The groups on InterNations helped me make connections with other expats before my official move to Yerevan."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Armenia
- Join our community and get to know members of Armenia’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Armenian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Yerevan, Vanadzor and many other regions
Meet Indian Expatriates in Armenia!
InterNations – Uniting Indians living in Armenia
Would you like to get in touch with other Indians in Armenia? Are you in need of help and advice from your Indian compatriots? Or would you like to join other Indian expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Lake Sevan Region?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Armenia or are still living in India to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Armenia offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Indian expats in Armenia, coming from all over India - from Assam over Gujarat to Manipur.
Fellow Indians in Armenia
Find tips and advice on Armenia from Indian Expats
Of course, expat living in Armenia is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Indian is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Armenian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Indians in Armenia, residing in Yerevan, Gumri, Vanadzor and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Indians in Yerevan.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Indian native language, discover where to shop for Indian food or discuss the Mumbai cricket team's latest match, become a member of the Armenian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from India or Indian-speaking expatriates in Armenia.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Armenia Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Indian-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mango pulp, naan and parathas in Yerevan.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Armenia to get information on the local network of Indian professionals abroad or the nearest Indian consulate.
From the region around Lake Van to the Caucasus ranges, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Indian expats in Armenia.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Indians in Armenia
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Armenia. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Armenian harissa, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Yerevan’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see Kentron Yerevan as well as other beautiful landmarks in Armenia.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from India and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Swaagatam & Shagatom from our Indians living in Armenia!