Living in Asmara | from Norway
"Making business in Eritrea is very different from Norway. On InterNations I can exchange my experiences with fellow expats. "
Living in Asmara | from USA
"With InterNations I realized that I am not the only expat out here in Asmara. Even made some really good friends from the US!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Asmara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Asmara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Asmara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Asmara
Welcome to all Australians in Asmara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Asmara? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Asmara will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Asmara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Asmara
Australian Expats in Asmara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Asmara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Peaceful Living".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Asmara’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Asmara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Asmara to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Asmara at our Events
Our community in Asmara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Asmara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the temperate, almost Mediterranean highlands. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Eritrea in Asmara as well as Australians in Eritrea nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Asmara!