Marc De Smet
Living in Astana | from Belgium
"Life as an expat in Astana can be hard on occasion. InterNations and the contact to fellow expats make it a lot easier for me."
Living in Astana | from Great Britain
"My husband works for an Astana oil company all day, so I had to make my own way to settle. So glad I've found the InterNations expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Astana
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Astana expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Astana
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Astana
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Astana! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Astana? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Astana will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Astana. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Astana
Russian Expats in Astana share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Astana exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Sacred Capital".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Astana’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Astana.
- Use the Expat Guide for Astana to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Astana at our Events
Our community in Astana is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Anara Zhabaginova and Alexander Carpanini, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Astana’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the Caspian Baisin. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kazakhstan in Astana as well as Russians in Kazakhstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Astana!