Living in Athens | from India
"It is really good to speak and hear Hindi from time to time. With InterNations I got to know compatriots in Athens and Thessaloniki."
Living in Athens | from France
"InterNations members are really helpful and provided us with valuable tips about the international schools in Athens."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Athens
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Athens expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Athens
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Athens
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Athens! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Athens? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Athens will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Athens. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Athens Posted:
Hi, I offer private Chinese lessons, and the lessons will be taught in English. If you are interest...
Fellow Chinese in Athens
Chinese Expats in Athens share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Athens exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Greek capital once dedicated to the ancient patron goddess Athena.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Athens’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Athens.
- Use the Expat Guide for Athens to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Athens at our Events
Our community in Athens is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rainer Finocchiaro and Lia Fafouti, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Athens’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the mythic Olympus Mountain. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Greece in Athens as well as Chinese in Greece nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Athens!